More Than A Parent E005: Weekly Reviews Up Your Personal Effectiveness w/ Amanda Kaufman
Amanda is an executive coach, speaker, wife, mother, productivity and performance nerd, and an advocate for you CRUSHing It in your own life!
Prior to formally launching her coaching practice, Amanda spent a decade as a strategist, mentor, and leader, traveling all over North America to serve her high-profile clients, all while raising a young family and pursuing several personal goals at the same time.
Amanda offers a range of performance coaching and consulting services – from individual coaching, to workshops, and keynote speeches on the subjects of personal effectiveness, leadership, and balance.
Connect with Amanda:
In this episode…
>> Amanda’s experience with mom-shaming + mom guilt in a high-demanding and high- performance-driven career to more recent times as an entrepreneur
>> How a weekly review session can make a huge difference in your personal effectiveness – Insights from her vast experience in nerding out on all the things performance and productivity-related, plus her perspective as a parent
>> Her Weekly Review Process AND you can grab a copy for yourself, when you visit her website, here.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
If you are feeling extra awesome, please leave a review on iTunes while you are subscribing. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and really it’s something I really get excited about reading. It makes my day! Just click here to leave a review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then share what you are resonating with that you’ve heard on the show. Thank you
- Watch the More Than A Parent vidcast on YouTube
- Tune in to the More Than A Parent Podcast on iTunes
- Tune in to the More Than A Parent Podcast with Spotify
- Listen to the More Than A Parent Podcast on Google Play
- Listen on the web or on the go to the More Than A Parent Podcast with Stitcher
- Connect with @MoreThanAParent on Instagram for more resources
- Be part of the More Than A Parent Collective Community on Facebook